Friday, October 23, 2015

Drugstore MakeUp Review : WARDAH


Hi, everyone ! 
It's been 2 months from my last post, i'm sorry.. 
College life drives me busy, but yaa.. no excuse i know
Anyway !! 
This post is going to talk about drugstore makeup, something that i never review about on my blog
I've been following a makeup artist on youtube. She uses foundation from Wardah on her videos
I was curious and i bought it myself
Tried it and WOW... amazing! 


Wardah Luminous Liquid Foundation 
03 Beige

I bought it in Watsons for IDR 39k
It has SPF 15 which is good for protecting your face from the sun
It has non sticky and light texture, also covers imperfections really well
So everything that was written on the cover is true 


The only problem that i found for myself is this shade is s little bit dark for me
If you have a light skin tone like me, you can still work with this shade by adding a light concealer on the center of your face, like on your forehead, nose bridge, under your eyes, and your cheek area
Then this shade will help you to contour the side of your face
You know what i'm saying, right? 

But still i prefer to use my bronzer for contouring, so i decided to buy a lighter shade
I went to Watsons on another day but they don't have a lighter shade for that type of foundation
Instead, the shopkeeper gave me the other type


WARDAH Exclusive Liquid Foundation

The price is higher than the previous one but it definitely worth it cause it's like the upgraded version from the one above
It has SPF 30 and it gives you a dewy feel but it doesn't make your face look shinny as if you're using a bb cream


Important plus point : There is a pump !!! 


The shade is number 2 : Sheer Pink


1 : Beige
2 : Sheer Pink

Well, you can tell which one suits me best


☺ Clear and bright 

So, that's it !
I really recommend you to try this drugstore makeup
The price is super affordable with a high quality result
A m a z i n g 
 Love, love, love 

Well, i'll see you soon on my next post! Bye, guys 

No comments:

Post a Comment