Thursday, June 25, 2015

3CE Nail Lacquer Review

Hi, everyone!
I'm back with 3CE product 


This summer i'm starting to like green ><
So, to boost it up i ordered this :


YES!
Neon Green ! 

It such a bright-happy color :p
Like it a lot 
By the way, it is so thin and liquidy
Actually i had a hard time using this product
You have to keep layering the product til it covers your nails completely
Here's how it looks like on my nails 

Feels brighter on the inside and out with this color on my nails <3

Matched my nails and my shoes
Even from far you can notice that pop up color, right? :D

So, that's it. I do really love this product! Well, you do have to try harder for applying this product but the color makes everything forgiven ><

I still have 2 more 3CE products to review
So, stay tuned for my next post!
Bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment