Tuesday, July 14, 2015

GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment ✿ Review


Clear skin is everyone's dream, isn't it?
We all know acne is the most disturbing thing we could have on our faces
I have acne on my face, but luckily it's not much
I have most of the acne around the sides of my forehead and my jaw, my cheek is pretty clear from it.
I know how disturbing acne is, girls.. I feel you  
So, i'll share to you 'my angel' for this problem ! ◕^^◕

✿ Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment ✿


Well, hello! ◕ ‿-

Stars everywhere !
Love how clean and glamour the packaging looks 

Mmm... muddy ◕‿◕

Well, i guess you all have the idea of how to use it, right?
Simply cover your face with it 
You can use a brush or a sponge to apply if you don't want to have some of the product inside your nails, but for me i like to use my clean fingers ^^
And yes, it gets inside my nails... ◡╭╮ 

It has tingly feeling to it, nothing like too extreme
You can feel it starting to dry as soon as you finished cover your face with it. It dries fast so make sure you have a quick hand to work with this product
Oh, and it is so refreshing 
It feels like it has some mint on it, you know what i'm saying, right? :p
Leave it for 15 minutes then rinse off

I really like this product and it works wonderful to help me getting rid my acne
It says use it as often as you could, but i found that if you use it too often like everyday, your face will get more oily. It happened to me ><
So, i'll say 2-3 times a week will do you good
It is quite expensive but it's totally worth the money ◕‿ ◕

Okay, guys... hope you find this helpful for you, if you're considering to buy this product i definitely recommend it
Well, i'll see you on my next post!
Stay awesome, guys!
XOXO  

No comments:

Post a Comment