Saturday, August 1, 2015

Etude House Vivid Pop Stick

Hi, everyone! 
I want to share a little post about my current favorite lipstick now
And it is from Etude House


It really looks like a crayon, right? ><
As always, Etude House's packaging will never make you bored
It's is so adorable 


I forgot what shade is this  

But here's some pictures of me wearing this product :



I think this is the darkest pink color that they have
I remember i picked the darkest one on the store
But correct me on the comment section if i wrong, kay ? :p



I really like how this lipstick color gives me a bold-flirty look 
It is so easy to apply
The swatch is really similar with a crayon too!
I like to put it on the center of my lips and blend it out with my finger because i don't want it to look too bold on my lips
It stays pretty well too! 

One thing that i don't like about this product is it is quite drying
But don't worry, lip balm saves the day 


That is all for this post
I just want to share my current favorite lipstick with you guys 
Go try it out, you won't be disappointed ^.<

...
As you can see on the last picture....
I'm going to share eye make up tutorial soon!
Stay tuned and stay awesome, guys!
See you on my next post! Bye 

XOXO 


Let's be friends on instagram 
IG : angelicachelseaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment