Sunday, January 4, 2015

Etude House Color Lips-fit ft. The Body Shop Hi-Shine Lip Treatment

Hello everyone!
How are you?
I'm going crazy right now realizing tomorrow i'll be back to my daily routine as my holiday will be over tomorrow :(
Is anyone here still on your holiday? Well, i envy you ><

Current Mood :
Yes, you can tell how i feel from that picture :p
Anyway, i'm using two lip products on the picture

Here's the cute packaging of Etude House Color Lips-fit <3


I got mine in #OR201 Dream Fit Coral ^^

Let's open it...

The applicator for this lipstick is a doefoot. The nice thing about it is it's very small so it helps you to put on the lipstick easier 

Before i apply this product on my lips, i always use The Body Shop Hi-Shine Lip Treatment first as i found that my lips feels a little bit dry if i just use Etude House Color Lips-fit alone.

 The Body Shop Hi-Shine Lip Treatment

Just squeeze the product out...

And apply it on your lips. Smile! ^^

Now after your lips has been moisted, you can apply the lipstick!
You have to shake the lipstick up because it is a liquid type lipstick.

Done ! It's a beautiful lipstick color that gives you a pretty nude-alike. I always afraid to try a soft lipstick color as it always makes me look pale, but not for this lipstick <3
Oh, if you're wondering where my hair is, actually i wrapped my hair inside the towel and put it on my head. I always do it after shower :p 

Okay, that's it for today. I hope this post will be helpful for you guys. Both of the products are worth to try! 
Thank you for reading and i'll see you again in my next post. Bye <3

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Nice review and great tutorial! I really enjoy reading it! :D
    let's be friends!

    From Bali, Indonesia
    Imme ♥

    www.immekristiani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, hi dear! Thank you so much i'm so happy to read your comment!
      I checked your blog and you look beautiful!
      Yep, let's be friends! ♥

      Delete
  2. I love the combination of the two lip colours! ^^

    Etude House has the cutest products *-* I like your hair btw, and adorable blog!!! :)

    daiisoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment, dear!
    I've visited your blog & i love your posts ♡
    Stay awesome ! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo angelica you've forgot mw :(

    ReplyDelete