Monday, January 19, 2015

The Body Shop Shimmer Waves & Blusher Brush

Hi, everyone! How are you?
I just got my The Body Shop goodies^^
I was searching for a bronzer that day. I asked the shopkeeper and she introduced me to The Body Shop Shimmer Waves.
I said, "no, i want a bronzer," but then she told me how multi-function this product is.
She did a short demo for me on how to use it as a bronzer and also as a blush. In the end she told me that i could use it for eyeshadow too!
I was so amazed then i told her that i wanted to buy it.
After that, she asked me if i have a brush to use this product. 
Again she won everything by showing me how good and soft their brush is.
So, here's the pictures...

The Body Shop Shimmer Waves

The Body Shop Blusher

Let's get started <3

For contouring your cheek, use the darkest colour

Apply this on your cheekbone. For make it easier, try this awkward pose :p

See the difference? ^^ 

For your upper cheek, you can use this beautiful rose gold color to highlight it

Yes, honey! Right there!

Then, take this milky color...

Apply it on your nose bridge to create an illusion of a sharp nose.

Tadaahh !!!

Last, take this light brown color...

...and put it on your eyelid for eyeshadow. You can choose another color too. They all work the same.

I give 5 stars for the blusher brush. It feels so good on your skin, soft and fluffy 

That's it for today! I hope this post will be helpful for you, guys 
I really recommend this products for you to try out :)
Well, i'll see you on my next post, bye 



9 comments:

  1. What a great product! I wish to have it! I follow you honey :-) Keep posting and thanks for visiting my blog :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, dear !
    I'm so happy to read your comment :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweetie, I want to invite you to join my giveaway, you can win a lovely necklace! :) I hope you join and I hope you win, good luck! By the way Love this post!

    Fashion gets Fierce Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for inviting me on your giveaway, dear. We live in a different country, is that alright? :o if yes then i will ^^
      Thanks for your comment ♡

      Delete
  4. Ce Chelsea, I like your eyebrows :p if you have spare time, would you please share what kind of eyebrow color you are wearing and how to wear them correctly? I would be really glad if you will post it soon. Thank you cece cantik. Love this post tho ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sweetie ! Actually, I have a natural straight and thick eyebrows >< for the color since i dyed my hair dark brown, i like to apply an eyebrow mascara w/ a dark brown color and YEP! I'll do an eyebrow make up tutorial soon ^^ stay tune for my blog, honey! Thanks for your comment ♡

      Delete
  5. very nice and cool...you nice and cute...

    ReplyDelete