Friday, January 2, 2015

NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator

Hi, guys !
Welcome to the 'Golden Hour' ^^
*this post is inspired by Michelle Phan - Golden Hour video

Well, let's get started !
What is it in my hand?
Well, you read the title...

It is NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator 

There are 2 colors for this product.
First is the one that i post here, Gleam and the second one is Sunbeam.

 It says on the front : Lightweight liquid illuminator that gives skin a refreshed glow and beautiful highlight.
This is 0.6 fl. oz or 18 ml.

 You can see the ingredients on the back

It gives you a beautiful summer glow^^

Sorry for the bad quality :( i was shaking my hand when i take the picture i guess...

I use it on the side of my cheekbone to add more depth

You can use a sponge or a brush to apply this product but i prefer using my hands. Just make sure that your hands are clean ^^

 You can see my face on the right side is bigger than the left side which i have put the illuminator on it. In this photo i used just a small amount of the product so the difference is not so obvious. But if you apply more, i promise you can see the dramatic change of your face shape ;) 

I love this product so much ! It gives you a beautiful summer glow and it warms up your face too !

So, that's it for today. I'm really sorry cause i didn't take the before after picture nicely. But i really promise you this product is worth to try !
Thanks for reading and i'll see you on my next post ^^
Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment